Love Poems

Love makes people blind ... as if the world is theirs who are in love .... But that will end in itself .. Just as more and more Dim the lights .. So is love .... Love all your heart to your partner .... Do not judge the love of shape or out.
Here are some love poems that could help his friends through a relationship with either:
 




~ Love poem of Ibn Hazm el andalusy ~

Fill in the afternoon you're delusional spaces
And at night you come in my dreams
Sun wants you to make your place
But, how could you replaced something
In the distance the shadow come preoccupied
We're visiting, then you move reserving melancholy
O, why not declare it encounters
Only the shadows that you present
I like it just ahlul A'raaf
Not a heaven, and did not admit aljahiim
~ Love ~
The word that always rang in my ears
The word was spoken by many people
The word is also that many of hum by the artists
Without it the world will feel empty
Without words it will be a lot of unrest in this world
If we all want peaceful tranquility of this world then we must love one another
Let's keep this world as well as possible with the love
Love can not be disclosed but should be done
Love has many meanings that we must look for its own
Life is there must be mutual love and in love
~ LOVE ~
That is LOVEEndless misery ...Love That joy will never end ...
LOVE the story of a million human beings ...
Huuuch ... LOVE ...
POETRY ~ miss ~

Why should I miss you?
Why should I think about you?
Why shadow thirst is present in my mind?
Why would I want in your arms?
Why would I want you always near me?
Why should I tell you?
Why should I miss you ...?
Miss it so excruciating I thought ...That part of the poem love poems that do exist in both the core reality of life for diraskan sweet and bitter to be felt.
Love Poems

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply